Here are some common questions about Bounceback Texts.
If you can’t find your answer here, please email Alissa at [email protected]
How can I keep texts from waking me up?
- Texts arrive every day including weekends, so if you’ve picked 7am and want to sleep in, you may wish to silence your phone on those days. To do this, use the Do Not Disturb function on our phone. Find out how by searching: How to Set Do Not Disturb on ____ (then enter the name of your phone).
What if my texts are showing up at the wrong time?
It’s normal for texts to come within an hour time frame (so, between 7 – 8 am or between noon – 1 pm.) However, sometimes timing gets messed up, so what’s going on?
- Occasionally if you’ve traveled to another timezone or out of country it resets the IP address that tells the system where you are, which can cause timing issues. Email or reply to a text and we can check if your timezone is entered correctly in the system.
- Some phone carriers occasionally hold texts for a long period of time before delivering. This usually resolves and your texts should return to showing up at the regular time.
If your texts are arriving at the wrong time, please let me know and we’ll do what we can on our end to get it fixed.
What if I don’t get a text?
- This can happen due to glitches in cell coverage or travel. Unfortunately, I usually cannot see on my end that you have not received the text – the system on this side only lets us know if the text has been sent or not, but can’t tell what happens on your cell carrier’s end, so if your texts stop, it’s a good idea to let me know so I can look into it. Usually it’s a one time glitch and they start right up again the next day.
- Those are links to a webpage on Bounceback Parenting. Each text has a link to a page with an image and sometimes links to more information on a topic. Most cell phones will allow you to click on them, but there are a few that will not render the link as clickable. In that case you can copy and paste the link into your browser to view it if you wish.
How can I download the images?
- Using the image from the text as a phone backdrop is a great way to keep a useful idea fresh in your mind. You can download an image by right clicking on it or by long holding on your mobile, then clicking the option to Download Image.
- Want to share an image? Go for it by sharing the link to that page. That way, if your friend likes the idea of getting texts, they can use the link at the bottom to get more information.
How can I change the time I’m getting my texts?
- If you’d like to change from mornings to afternoons, or visa versa, email Alissa with your request: [email protected] and she can change your time. The change may take a couple days to go into effect.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- To cancel your subscription, log into your account using the information given in the email that came with your order. This email was titled: Order [####] SAVE this Email for Subscription Details.
- When you login to manage your subscription you can click cancel.
- Once canceled you will receive texts until the end of your paid subscription. If you prefer to stop texts immediately, simply reply STOP to any Bounceback Text.