If you want to have your own back, to feel confident and secure in your relationships – I would love to work with you!
If you’re a parent doing your own emotional growth and healing work and you’d like support integrating that healing work with your parenting, I can help.
I’m a Certified Trauma Informed Coach and I help people develop a strong sense of self worth and inner clarity.
Develop your inner compass and learn to trust yourself.
My coaching style is based in creating a felt sense of safety and is particularly helpful for people who are recovering from emotional trauma whether that is developmental trauma, codependency, relational trauma or life transitions.
Coaching might be for you if:
- you are in a time of transition such as divorce
- you are working to overturn harmful family stories and patterns
- yet get caught up in perfectionism and feel stuck
- you are afraid of passing on your trauma to your kids
- you need support applying what you are learning about emotional health to your daily life
When you feel clear, self-accepting, and supported, you can connect more deeply with the people you care about.
If you think coaching might be for you, you can schedule a free 30 minute discovery call with me to learn more and see if it feels like a good fit. Simply click on my calendar link here to schedule.
Have more questions? You’ll find answers to FAQs on my coaching and comics site.