Do you need support with a change or a challenge in your life? During 2019 I have been taking courses to become an ICF certified coach and I would love to work with you!
The ICF defines coaching as: partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
As an ICF certified coach you can be be sure that I am following their strict ethical guidelines and that I’ve taken part in over 60 hours of accredited training. My training has giving me tools to help people through transitions and growth in their parenting, business or personal lives. (I am currently finishing my 100 hours of coaching after having completed training. You can see the requirements for the ACC certification I’m getting here.)
A little about me and the variety of experience I bring to coaching:
- I am a mom to three kids ages 9, 12 and 14. I am solo parenting, having divorced after an 18 year marriage.
- I’ve spent years studying how to heal childhood trauma, increase emotional intelligence and build healthy relationships. (As well as having been through therapy for all of the above – nothing like personal experience to motivate learning.)
- I also bring to our sessions my experience as a small business owner (aside from Bounceback Parenting I’m the co-founder of Mother Road Brewing Company.
- I’m a published author,
- and a creative entrepreneur, currently running monthly in-person workshops on using drawing and journaling for self discovery and healing.
- My other passions are training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, fiber arts and – well, just making things in general.
Coaching is exciting to me because I understand what it is to transform. I know the power of non-judgmental support when you take on the task of making a change in your life, and I want to offer that support to you. You can become whomever you want to be. I am living proof that at any moment you can change how your life. I know bravery and resilience from having been vulnerable and terrified and rebuilding my life. And I know creation and entrepreneurship from having built businesses from the ground up, allowing me to make a living from my passions.
As your coach I partner with you to move through wherever you need support.
Where are you stuck? I can help you achieve specific goals and overcome obstacles to your personal growth. Your goals can be in any area of personal growth, be it parenting and relationships, finance, creative projects or health and wellness.
Coaching is: action oriented, forward looking, partnership. You’ll come out of our sessions feeling motivated and more clear with actionable next steps.
If you think coaching might be for you, you can schedule a free 20 minute call with me. Simply click on my calendar link here to schedule and I’ll give you a call at the specified time.
Have more questions? You can also send an email to me: email@example.com