Increase gratefulness, well-being and feelings of abundance by making gratitude a part of your family culture. The Grateful Family – Made Simple will show you how.Family practices that focus on gratitude create happiness, strengthen families in appreciation for others, for the past and present, and teach generosity and reverence.
The Grateful Family – Made Simple includes, prompts, project ideas and a variety of gratitude journals to encourage gratitude in your family.
This printable e-book includes:
- Questions to ask during everyday situations to encourage gratitude
- 54 Conversation Starters to get your family talking about gratitude + blank cards for you to write your own prompts
- Hands on gratitude activities with easy to follow instructions and printable notebook pages
- Fill-in and color printable thank you cards
- Family projects you can do with kids to increase gratitude
- 3 styles of journal pages for creating gratitude journals with your kids.
Use this e-book as a starting place for increasing the gratitude in your family.
Get Yours Today:
This e-book is a printable download that includes hands on activities and fun gratitude journal/conversation prompts.
Print cards to be used at the dinner table, before bed or in a classroom - here are a few examples:
I love that these are perfect for all year round. This time of year gratitude gets so much attention, but I don’t want it to be a seasonal thing for our family!
Thanks so much! I'm using these in my grade 6 class starting this week :) I got each student a lovely journal and they've been busy designing the covers for them. I appreciate the prompts very much!!
Increase Gratitude Today!
When you purchase you’ll receive immediate access to a downloadable PDF with all of the gratitude prompts as well as project ideas and printable gratitude journal pages.