Look for Mission Access Instructions in your email inbox! If you have Gmail, these instructions may land in your “Promotions” tab. Glad to have you along on this adventure.
Alissa Marquess – Director of Ops 😉
Important! You have access to this mission for three days before it will be filed in the mission archives.
3 Days Only: 70% off – Get lifetime access to this mission, BONUS mission support, plus the Resilient Kids Essentials Pack in the Setting Your Kids up for Success Bundle.
Setting Kids Up for Success Bundle
Resilience can be taught…
Kids need both clear expectations, and resilience to handle problems when things don’t go the way we expected them to. This mission is part of a special bundle that handles these topics.
The specific tactics in this bundle will help you see the ways you can empower your kids so they can become confident problem solvers. Plus, the scripts of what to say give you the push you need to get out of a rut of whining or entitled behavior.
The Setting Kids up for Success Bundle includes:
The Expectations Mission (value: $9.99)
- Mission Briefing Video teaching you communication techniques to decrease fighting
- Debriefing & Notepage – printable pages to remind you of your relationship goals for the month with highlights, journal prompts and conversation starters
- Mission Support – 3 videos answering common questions, like how to get kids past being overwhelmed by chores + printable checklist of how to set clear expectations.
The Resilient Kids Essentials Pack (value: $19.99)
- Everyday Ways to Increase Resilience – 36 minute strategy session with practical ways to encourage resilience in your family + PDF slides from the session
- Three Solution Videos – practical answers for how to handle mistakes, and teach risk assessment including the useful video ‘why to avoid asking why‘ and what you can say instead to encourage resilience.
- Resilience Debrief with journal prompts and scripts of what to say to encourage problem solving as well as a worksheet to make sure you can apply the learning to your family life.
If you’d like to get lifetime access to this bundle that will set you on a road to becoming a family of great problem solvers, this is your ideal next step.
The Setting Kids up for Success Bundle has a combined value of $29.98.
3 Days Only – Save 70%
100% Money-Back Guarantee
You are fully protected by my 100% Satisfaction-Guarantee. If you don’t feel like you’re making progress towards better parenting by using this bundle over the next 30 days, just email me (email@example.com) and I’ll send you a prompt and courteous refund.