If you’d like to go handmade for Easter gifts, yet not necessarily do all of the hand-making yourself, Etsy is your darling.
Today I’m sharing the handmade Easter gifts that make me say, “OH! SO CUTE.”
Handmade for Easter
Baskets and Bunnies
1. Eve’s Little Earthlings Eco Friendly Easter Basket and Toy – This Easter basket, Waldorf Toy Bag, is an all natural, upcycled toy that would invite woddland dramatic play long past Easter.
2. Bunny Crayons from a Childhood Store – Who needs candy to fill your plastic eggs when you could put a cute little bunny crayon in them instead? These crayons are handmade of beeswax and soy.
3. If you’re up for a little sewing, you might enjoy this downloadable Spring Finger Puppets Pattern from Precious Patterns. These puppets are all hand sewn – you don’t need a machine.
4. I am swooning over these Custom Wool Felt Easter Baskets from LIVbylouise. I love having holiday items that feel so special that we get excited when we see them each year.
5. What a great alternative to the get-everywhere fake grass – how about using a gorgeous hand dyed play silk? This green silk is from Underneath the Rowan Tree.
6. Mahalo Handmade Easter Masks – Made of eco-felt and great fun for dress up all year round.
7. Another beautiful Handmade Easter Basket from Little Birds Boutique. It could be used for storage year round.
Eggs and Chicks
Here are some super cute Easter Basket fillers!
1. Knitted Easter Chicks from Beaded Wire. Peep! Peep!
2. This could be a great toy for toddlers up through big kids for the pretend play value as well as the challenge of balancing the bird in a tower – Balance Birds from Mama May I.
3. Isn’t this Chickadee Playset from Mama May I sweet? She would be so cute perched in an Easter basket.
4. Nurture creativity with these handmade egg shaped crayons. This set of soy and beeswax eco-crayons from A Childhood Store would make a fun surprise during the egg hunt.
5. And here’s a very unique type of egg your kids could find – Dinosaur Eggs from The Dinosaur shop. Your child gets to excavate the plastic dinosaurs in each egg.
I hope you have fun pulling together a handmade Easter basket! Know of any other Etsy shops I should check out? Please let me know!
You might also enjoy these Creative Easter Basket Ideas.