What fun fall activities do you want to do with your kids this season?
Making a Fall Fun Activity Tree is a cute way to remember the fall activities you want to do.
- Cardboard for the background and the tree trunk
- Construction paper for the leaves
- Blu-tac or other poster hanging putty
- Ideas for fun fall activities 😉
Color your background any way you like.
Draw a tree shape on one piece of cardboard and cut it out. This can be as simple as a Y shape with a couple extra arms sticking out. Glue your tree to the background.
Make a list of fall activities. I have a list of 10 fun backyard fall activities here.
Cut out construction paper leaves. You can find a leaf template here if you like.
Write each activity on a leaf and stick the leaves to the tree with your blu-tac.
Each time we do something we take off a leaf and stick it under the tree.
Some of the fall activities we love include:
- Making acorn crafts – Here are acorn candle holders and Red Ted Art has acorn animals, plus many more fall craft ideas.
- Finding a leaf rainbow – perfect fall nature walk activity.
Happy Fall Fun to You!